If you’re ready for treatment, there are several questions you should ask before you make a final decision:
- How long does treatment last? Standard treatment is often at the mercy of limits set forth by insurance companies, but at a treatment center like Paracelsus Recovery, you can remain as long as you need.
- Will treatment truly be private? Lack of confidentiality can be a barrier to treatment for high-profile individuals who are justifiably concerned about their addiction showing up on the news, or on social media. Paracelsus Recovery has the means to offer 100 percent privacy.
- Do you require group treatment? Paracelsus treats only one patient at a time, and counselors will come to you at your private, luxurious penthouse. Unlike most rehabs, all counseling is strictly one-to-one and there is no group therapy.
- What about detox? Paracelsus Recovery maintains a staff of skilled physicians who will work with you to create a plan for detox. You’ll be monitored around the clock and medications will be provided to minimize the discomfort of withdrawal as much as possible.
- Can you treat my depression or anxiety? Paracelsus understands that addiction is frequently accompanied by one or more disorders such as depression, anxiety, trauma or bipolar disorder. A well-qualified staff of experts provides a variety of treatments and a very high level of care.
- What treatment options do you offer? Paracelsus’ state of the art treatment is among the most comprehensive and intensive in the world. Your treatment plan will include medically safe withdrawal and an extensive medical and psychological assessment. In addition to addiction counseling, we offer a variety of complementary treatments such as biofeedback, acupuncture, massage therapy, reflexology, yoga and alpha stim and satori therapies. Family therapy, spiritual counseling and 12-Step facilitation are always available for those who request it.
- Can I keep working? Yes. Treatment is important and life-changing, but work doesn’t have to stop during your recovery period. Paracelsus understands that the demands of work don’t disappear when you’re in treatment. You’ll have access to your computer and cell phone, and you’ll have a comfortable, private place to conduct work.
- How about amenities? At Paracelsus, you’ll recover in luxurious surroundings, complete with a butler, maid and private chef, with a dedicated limousine driver.
- When can I begin? Unlike many traditional treatment centers, you won’t be placed on a lengthy waiting list. The sooner you begin, the sooner you can establish a life free of the demands of alcoholism.