We're looking for:
Nurse Practitioner & Clinical Coordinator (m/f) 60 - 100% flexible.
An international company, successful in the global market since 2010, offering various intensive treatment programs in Addiction- MentalHealth- and in the field of chronic conditions. Our clientele is global and comes from the "high end" of society. Therefore, our clients are particularly exposed and in need of competent, empathetic and quick, non-judgmental help and support.
During treatment, they live in one of our residence apartments with private housekeeping and limousine service. The Nurse Practitioner & Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and seamless integration of all clinical specialists involved (psychiatrists, psychotherapists, holistic medicine, complementary therapists) in direct contact with the clients and their families, as well as with all internal and external therapists. He/she is, so to speak, the generalist among all specialists.
- MScN completed or in training
- Several years of work experience in different clinical areas
- Nearly perfect written and spoken English, any other language an advantage
- Competent appearance, well-groomed appearance
- Usual IT skills
- Solid personality, ability to work under pressure, initiative
- Willingness to work in a project-oriented, flexible manner with a great deal of creative freedom and input
- Good pay commensurate with the task
- Very good and appreciative working atmosphere, characterized by professional respect and common goals for the clients and their families.
- In this extremely interesting and diverse task, much can also be done from home, accessibility and flexibility provided.
- Work permit in EU or Switzerland
Our company profile:
For more information, please contact:
Pawel Mowlik, Managing Partner PRC Group AG
Tel: +41 79 555 05 33
Sandra Liew, MSc Senior Clinical Coordinator:
Tel.: +41 79 477 97 26