Seven‑day executive detox and restoration programme
Our seven‑day Executive Detox and Restoration Programme is an intensive treatment plan designed to repair any damage caused by the excessive use of alcohol, drugs or medication. Our programme provides a safe withdrawal procedure, alleviates side effects and re-energises the body and mind.
Seven‑day Executive Detox Programme
This intensive programme is designed for anyone who has been consuming high quantities of alcohol or drugs or whose busy lifestyle has left them feeling unwell, unhealthy and physically depleted. This is also a good option for people who cannot devote the time or are not yet motivated to engage in longer-term treatment or recovery.
Excessive consumption of alcohol and drugs will negatively affect our physical and psychological health. Amongst many other side effects, they deplete the body and brain of essential nutrients, fuel inflammatory processes, contribute to liver and blood vessel problems and age the body far quicker than normal. Drug and alcohol abuse will influence mental activity, alertness, overall brain function and sexual function, which will negatively impact our mental health, our relationships and our lives.
At Paracelsus Recovery, we understand that taking a month or more out of one’s life for treatment is unrealistic for many people. We also recognise that some individuals battling a substance abuse dependency may not be ready to stop using the substance. Instead of allowing these realities to stop you from seeking help altogether, we have created this unique Executive Detox Programme.
“The benefits of detoxing aren’t just physical. For clearer thoughts and better memory, detoxing is the way to go.”
Following a full medical check-up and extensive laboratory tests, we identify medical issues that require addressing. We then provide regular infusion treatments, nutritional supplements and other treatments to detox the system, re-energise your body and brain and repair damage on a cellular level. The result is normally a significant uplift in wellbeing, vitality and alertness.
Other elements of the programme include yoga, fitness training and nutritional counselling. We also provide psychoeducation sessions tailored to the specific findings of your assessments and cover general health issues.
Our Executive Detox Programme includes
- Input and support from the core team including a psychiatrist, psychotherapist, medical doctor, functional medicine doctor and clinical nurse coordinator. In some cases, a live-in therapist may also be included in the core team for this programme as appropriate.
- A full clinical assessment including any medical history.
- If required, a withdrawal procedure is supervised by our medical team.
- Comprehensive laboratory tests.
- IV infusion treatments for rapid detoxification, antioxidants for immune system support and tailored nutritional supplements to replenish deficient micronutrients and boost cellular function.
- Tests for food intolerances and enzyme imbalances to determine the state of the client’s intestinal health.
- Nutrition and lifestyle counselling as well as personal training and shopping for healthy food/ cooking lessons (if desired).
- Supportive complementary therapies such as yoga, massage, acupuncture are also included as part of the 360-degree approach.
- Access to a luxury spa.
- Exclusive 5‑star accommodation including a chef, limousine and driver.
- Detailed report with all findings, treatment details and recommendations.
Seven days is the minimum duration for an Executive Detox Programme. Many clients choose to stay one to two weeks in total because of safety or comfort considerations.
Our Executive Detox Programme includes a full medical check-up, a medically safe withdrawal procedure if required, biochemical restoration, extensive laboratory testing, nutritional supplementation, psychiatric evaluation and therapeutic support. Furthermore included are luxury accommodation and services, all meals prepared by a private chef, an array of complementary therapies and relaxing treatments. A private limousine and driver are available for clinical and private appointments.
If a person abuses substances or alcohol for an extended period of time, they can suffer from withdrawal symptoms when they try to stop. Symptoms vary depending on the substance and typically include anxiety, insomnia, sweating and headaches. Acute withdrawal can also be dangerous. At Paracelsus Recovery, we provide an exclusive residential treatment programme for alcohol, drug and medication detox and rehabilitation. This means we can provide you with a medically safe procedure to manage the physical and psychological impact of withdrawal.
We provide the Executive Detox Programme in Zurich and in London.
It is preferable for a person to put work on hold during this intense Executive Detox Programme but we understand that this is not an option for everyone. We will never take your phone or laptop away and we encourage flexibility in order to accommodate the programme whilst ensuring unavoidable work commitments are not excluded.