Three-day comprehensive health assessment
Our comprehensive three-day health assessment, focusing on both physical and mental health, is a valuable tool that can provide a full picture of your current health. A range of medical, laboratory and psychological assessments provide a full picture of physical and mental health issues, risk factors, diagnoses as well as detailed recommendations for addressing identified issues or preventing illness in the future.
Three-day comprehensive health assessment
Many people consult a number of experts to try to identify the underlying causes of one, if not many physical or mental health issues. With our specialist team’s expertise, we are able to join the dots and attain a complete picture of your health.
We offer a comprehensive three-day assessment to identify physical issues, risks and the underlying reasons for complex and often unspecific somatic and emotional symptoms. We identify any mental health or addiction problems and their implications on your physical health and vice versa. By building a full picture of your current situation, we can give recommendations and suggest a treatment plan.
Our comprehensive health assessment includes the following
- A thorough review of all available medical records and review of any current medication and supplements.
- A complete medical/physical assessment including ECG, body composition test, complete blood analysis (see below), blood pressure and blood oxygen levels.
- A functional medicine and nutritional assessment to identify food intolerances, eating habits and lifestyle choices and their implications on physical and emotional wellbeing, energy levels and cell function.
- Specialised laboratory tests to check all relevant medical and biochemical parameters including thyroid function, iron levels, glandular and hormonal function, bio-chemical imbalances of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, neurotransmitters and enzymes etc. as well as tumour markers and other specialist investigations.
- A comprehensive psychological assessment to identify possible emotional reasons for physical symptoms such as pain, sleep quality, racing heart and weight issues.
- Screening for depression, trauma, addiction, burnout, ADHD, etc.
- A lifestyle assessment to identify risk factors and issues around lifestyle choices.
- Additional assessments such as genetic testing will be carried out when appropriate.
At the end of the programme, we carry out a detailed debriefing, taking time to interpret and explain all findings as well as answer any questions you may have. We will recommend possible treatment options and lifestyle modifications to address any identified issues and risk factors to support sustainable long-term health. A detailed written report will be provided with our findings and recommendations.
The comprehensive health assessment is suitable for
- Individuals who have specific physical, mental health or addiction issues seeking the best possible short and long-term integrated solution.
- Individuals who have complex and chronic physical and/or mental health problems or symptoms wishing to investigate the underlying causes and to put strategies in place to remedy them.
- Older people with multiple impairments and chronic illnesses who want to improve their condition and optimise current treatment strategies (re-evaluation of medication intake, pain-management, sleep issues, memory changes, etc.)
- Individuals who have suffered an acute illness, breakdown, accident or trauma, who have partially recovered but would like to further improve their health and quality of life and prevent further episodes through a general health-maintenance strategy.
- Healthy individuals wanting to prevent future illness by learning about risk factors and the impact of genetics and lifestyle choices on health and health maintenance.
Our three-day comprehensive private health assessment is suitable for anyone who has specific but unexplained physical or psychological conditions. It is also highly beneficial for older people with multiple impairments who want to improve their condition as well as healthy individuals who want to understand potential health risks and prevent future ill-health. Furthermore, healthy people can benefit from a comprehensive health assessment to identify any unidentified health issues or risk factors and to learn about future illness prevention.
We provide our comprehensive health assessment in London and Zurich. Upon request, we can send a team to perform the comprehensive health assessment anywhere in the world.
Comprehensive health assessments are integral to our four-week residential treatment programme and our executive detox programme. We also provide the three-day comprehensive health assessment as a standalone service.
No, accommodation is not included in the price of the programme. We can recommend or arrange accommodation at a choice of local 5-star hotels if requested.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”–