Unique Vitality & Longevity Treatment Programme
We all want to live a long and happy life free of disease or suffering. Using our specialised 360-degree treatment modality, we can help you do just that.
Our bespoke longevity programme provides the world's most comprehensive health check-ups and treatment. We use advanced technology to treat any underlying issues and maximise each pillar of your health, from the physical to psychological and even cellular.
What is Longevity Treatment?
Advances in science, research and technology have provided us with a deeper understanding of what happens within the ageing body. For example, we know that ageing occurs because the cellular process that turns food and air into energy produces by-products that damage surrounding cells, much like how a car produces exhaust as it burns gasoline. These internal by-products produce inflammation, oxidative stress, DNA damage, and premature cell ageing.
This process is known as intrinsic or chronological ageing. It is unique to each individual as it is entirely tied to your genetics. But then, there is also a process called premature (or extrinsic) ageing. This is caused by various controllable factors such as cigarette smoking, diet, movement, stress, substance abuse, sun exposure, traumatic stress, and other factors.
For example, the chemicals in the cigarette make it harder for cells to repair DNA damage which accelerates the exhaust process. Similarly, if you experience prolonged stress, it activates the highly intensive fight-or-flight response in your body designed for short-term use. If prolonged, it can damage the mitochondria in our cells and cause them to age and die prematurely. However, if you quit smoking or manage your stress levels, your body can still replace those damaged cells with healthy alternatives.
Thus, while intrinsic ageing is largely inevitable, premature ageing isn't. The main problems people run into when they try to take their controllable health factors into their own hands include:
1) They lack the education/knowledge and do not know where to start.
2) Addictions are overwhelming and have nothing to do with willpower.
3) They are too busy to put the time and effort required to obtain this kind of mastery over their well-being.
Longevity Treatment at Paracelsus Recovery
That is where we come in. At Paracelsus Recovery, we provide you with the tools needed to regain control over these controllable factors. To do that, we provide an extensive medical check-up, psychiatric evaluation, comprehensive laboratory tests, a functional health assessment, nutrition, and lifestyle assessment. With this information, we work together to create a treatment plan that will restore your health and vitality.
Extensive Assessment Procedure
- A thorough review of all available medical records.
- Complete medical/physical assessment including ECG, body composition test, comprehensive blood analysis, blood pressure, blood oxygen levels and lung function test.
- Functional medicine and nutritional assessment to identify how food intolerances, eating habits and lifestyle choices impact your emotional wellbeing, energy levels and cell function.
- Specialised laboratory tests to check all biochemical parameters, including thyroid function, iron levels, glandular and hormonal function, Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals, Neurotransmitters and Enzymes levels.
- Comprehensive psychological assessment to identify any underlying addictions and emotional stressors.
- If relevant, genetic testing to determine the effectiveness of the prescription medication.
- A tailored-to-you nutrient-dense plan that can replenish any lab-identified inflammatory or immune system issues. We will also take your dietary preferences into account, and if anything is missing, we will provide nutritional supplements.
- Various Intermittent Fasting regimes (depending on your preference).
- You will have your own private chef, nutritionist and dietitian.
- We will conduct a detailed gut-health assessment. Based on your results, we provide a tailored intestinal detoxification programme and pre/probiotics therapy to restore your gut health.
- You will work with some of the world's leading fitness instructors to help create a long-term daily exercise routine that works for you.
- Your schedule will also contain regular sleep times to ensure you can access REM sleep (e.g., we will include regular relaxation periods, healing massage therapies and other body therapies like acupuncture).
Psychological Health Treatment
- As stress is one of the primary psychological toxins, our psychological team will provide Psychoeducation so that you can learn the tools and skills needed to handle stress effectively. While it will naturally depend on your personality and preferences, this can range from breathwork to yoga, cognitive behavioural therapy, journaling, increasing self-awareness or internalising mantras.
- A live-in therapist will also be available to provide you with emotional support 24/7. They will help you implement the tools you acquire in your psychology sessions and help you address any underlying emotional difficulties. Loneliness is also a leading cause of ill-health amongst UHNW individuals. The live-in therapist is there to help you curb (and address) these issues.
- A specialised psychotherapist will help you process any mental health issues. For example, if you suffer from a harsh inner critic, those loops of repetitive negative, demeaning thought patterns will impact your cellular health and wellbeing. In these instances, you will work with a psychotherapist to address the root cause of that low self-esteem. If you have experienced any traumas in your life, we can also provide EMDR sessions to help you confront and overcome those challenges.
- We use individualised formulas of IV solutions based on comprehensive laboratory testing to address any cellular issues. Supplements and IVs may include vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other substances.
- We use functional medicine to help restore your health and facilitate your body's natural healing process.
- We provide biochemical restoration to address any neurochemical deficiencies in the brain and body that have occurred due to lifestyle choices, substance abuse or any other environmental stressor.
- We provide IHHT (Intermittent Hyperoxia-Hypoxia-Training) to boost mitochondrial function.
- Far too many of us struggle with a dysregulated nervous system that hinders our cellular communication. We will help you regulate your nervous system and re-find that parasympathetic balance via various techniques and healing modalities (e.g., breathwork, human-centred therapy and grounding).
- One Client at a Time
At Paracelsus Recovery, we only ever treat one client at any given time. We do this because we know that our clients require absolute confidentiality, which individual treatment can provide. But even more importantly, we believe that by giving all of our attention to one person at any time, we can offer you the most comprehensive treatment in the world.
- Bespoke Clinical Residence
We treat clients in exclusive surroundings with absolute privacy and discretion. Our in-patient treatment programmes normally last four to eight weeks, depending on your specific needs. We also offer one-week Executive Detox programmes.
- Tailor-Made to You.
In our view, there are three core pillars of health and happiness: physical, psychological, and emotional. For our bodies and minds to thrive, these pillars need to be at optimum efficiency and work in unison. While each of our bodies has the same fundamental components, we are very different on a genetic, experiential, and cellular level. These differences determine our unique needs regarding food, treatment, and activity. Thus, for treatment to be successful, we believe it needs to be tailored to your unique differences.
To achieve this, we use a multidisciplinary approach (our 360-degree treatment model) that will address all the underlying issues, not just the symptoms. A thorough assessment is carried out to determine the exact treatment and therapies required and identify any physical, medical, and psychological issues requiring special attention. We will design an individual treatment plan based on the results of these assessments.
Longevity treatment is a new and cutting-edge branch of personalised preventive medicine. The field encompasses a host of rapidly evolving areas, including biogerontology, functional medicine, the science of ageing, geroscience and others. At Paracelsus Recovery, we make sure to stay on top of all the latest developments. We will include them in our programmes.
If you want to increase your lifespan and take care of your health, a lifestyle built on moderation, movement and balance is key. For example, make sure to exercise for at least 150 minutes per week, eat a diverse and nutrient-packed diet, minimise alcohol and tobacco use, and minimise stress. Make sure to be compassionate with yourself.
While death is inevitable, science is now beginning to show us that the ageing process as we know it may not be. In fact, many experts now think of ageing as a disease that can be treated to some extent.
Numerous scientific studies show that intermittent fasting holds countless health benefits. For example, we know now that intermittent fasting can activate a process known as autophagy, during which our cells essentially eat intra-cellular debris, eliminate waste, and optimise their function. Studies show that this process has the potential to prevent and even reverse disease. As a result, it can help increase your longevity and wellbeing.
Ideally, the programme would be one-month minimum. However, in some instances, we can tailor the programme to a timespan that suits you.